It’s been a long week and a half.
After all the issues with the pregnancy/miscarriage, I’ve had a heck of a week. I’ve been pretty emotional about things, everything actually.
Saturday was mine and Hubby’s 8 year anniversary. It was a pretty laid back day. Hubby was off work so the kids, him, and I just laid around the house and watched movies and TV.
Hubby had to go back to work yesterday and of course, the first day of him going back to work, the kids are a HANDFUL!!! They get so used to Daddy being home that they don’t seem to remember that Mom’s boss when he’s not home!
Bubba’s been a little sick the past few days, coughing, sneezing, runny nose, and a little congestion. He seems a little better today, but I’m still keeping an eye on him.
This coming Saturday is going to be a busy day…and I can’t wait! I’m taking Hubby’s brother’s family pictures that afternoon, and then one of my BFF’s daughter’s bday party. We didn’t get to go to her other daughter’s bday party because it was when Hubby’s mom was in from Florida.
Anyways, here’s hoping to a more calm week/end ahead!!





Hope things get better for you girl!!! :) Have a great week!
ReplyDelete