Monday, December 13, 2010

Post Nine…My Friends

Oh my. This is another hard one because I have SO many friends. Including best friends…there are 6 wonderful ladies in my life that I consider my best friends. But there are many more that I call friends.

I don’t have a picture of all of them, one of these days…maybe since it’s the holidays I can…I want to get a picture with each one of them.

Besties!

The three of us are all best friends. We all rely on each other in times of need. Whether it be for support, venting, or just some good fun, we are there for one another.

A.H. and I have been besties since the 5th grade. We’ve had our ups and downs, we’ve even went as long as 4 months without seeing or speaking to each other. But once we do speak, it’s like we pick up right where we left off.

R.B. and I met when her husband came to work with Hubby. Her and I just clicked. We have a lot of things in common…our husbands being a lot alike is one of them!

L.R. and I met when we worked together at a local pharmacy. She and I have a friendship that keeps us, and our husbands, laughing! We once went to WM and tried on hats for fun!! It’s still one of my favorite memories with her!

A.W. is my brother in law’s wife. It’s taken a few years for us to become as close as we are, but I wouldn’t change it for the world! We have so much in common, that it’s scary sometimes. We can talk for HOURS about nothing in particular and never get bored of it! We, at least I, have tons of fun when we get together. There’s never a dull moment, and she probably knows more about me than anyone…except A.H. who knows more about me than I know about myself!! A.W. and I started as sister in law’s but haven’t ended up as friends…one that I consider a best friend.

I’m not sure all these ladies feel like they can call me a best friend too, but I know that if I ever needed anything, any one of them would be there for me in a heartbeat! And I would do the same for anyone of them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment