Sunday, October 18, 2009

The sun cannot compare to the glory of Your love

Oh My! Lots to tell!!!

Friday, my sister had her c-section. Even though there were some complications, she was blessed with a beautiful 8lb 12.4oz little girl. Both Mom and Baby are doing good, now.

(My beautiful baby niece!)

After a week of cleaning, planning, buying, and inviting, we were actually able to enjoy Sissy's 3rd Birthday on Saturday! She was indeed the Princess for the day. My mom and little sister came by the house around noon to pick her up and take her on a little outing before the party started. They took her to WM, Mickey D's, and to Stage where she got to pick out her birthday presents. And I must say, she did an awesome job!! That little girl has got some good taste!!


(The Birthday Princess)

(Her Princess Castle cake)

(Admiring her cake)

(I told her to smile. While gritting her teeth and smiling, she replied "I AM!")

(Blowing out her candle)

(Card...$3.00, Cash...$10.00, Her face...Priceless!)


(Rocking her Hannah Montana glasses)

Align Center

(She was drawing on her Doodle Pro while I was sitting beside her on my laptop. I looked to see what she was drawing and this is what I saw! I was so proud of her and she in turn was happy that she made me so proud!!)

(Yep...she drew them ALL by herself! From the mouth and eyes to the tails. I think she's going to be an artist like her daddy!!)

Today I was very happy that Hubby went to church with us! I have said before on here that I would love to have him join us more, and with the new promotion, he is able (and willing) to do just that!

Speaking of his promotion...so far, so good! After his last overnight, he had 5 days to get his schedule swithed around, and if you remember from my last post, it didn't work. His first day, he woke up at 2am and didn't get to go back to bed until after 9pm! Which brings us to the whole whining thing that I mentioned...

Anyways, he worked his first 3 days as Co-Manager, then started vacation. He doesn't have to go back until next Sunday!!! Yay! We are so happy to have him home more! If he was on overnights, his vacation would consist of him going to bed at 3pm and waking up somewhere between 1am and 2am. Kinda puts a damper on your day.

I've been trying to talk him into taking a trip to LR where we lived for 3 1/2 years for Hubby's first job as an Assistant Manager. I would love to visit and see everyone that we had became friends with up there, and let them see our two beautiful children. We will see, we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment