I have so much to be thankful for this year, and every year. I thought that with it being the day before Thanksgiving, that I would do a post on what all I thank God for on a(n almost) daily basis.
I am thankful for:
- God sending His son to die for me.
- God thinking that I deserved to have His son die for me.
- My parents. They made me who I am today....good and bad! :-)
- My husband. He is my rock.
- My kids. They are the reason it's easy to wake up in the mornings....some mornings.
- My family. We are all different, yet the same. My dad's family has stood strong this past year and though it's been hard with my grandmother's death, we are all strong Christian people that know she's in a much better place.
- My church family. I can't express my love for them. They have made this past year memorable and helped me realize how much I am thankful for.
- My friends. Though there are very few of them, I am thankful for each and every one of them.
- American Soldiers. They have/are fighting for me, my freedom, my country.
- Wal-Mart. Yes an odd one I know, but it's the one place that I can buy almost anything I need or want.
- Nickelodeon and Disney Channels. They are what keep my children out of my hair when I am cleaning and cooking. Yes, I'm "that" mom.
- Blogger. It has been not only my outlet for thoughts and fears, but it's has helped me realize that there are other mother/women out there like me. The kind with thoughts and fears. It has also given me the opportunity to become friends with women that live right here in my own hometown.
So what are you thankful for this year??





No comments:
Post a Comment