Monday, October 18, 2010

4 Heavenly Angels waiting on me

Well, after much waiting, we finally found out that I indeed did miscarry.

I went to the doctor this past Thursday and got a negative test. Which I was expecting seeing as I had bled for a week leading up to it…and 3 days after.

I’ve had a few people tell me how I am handling it much better than they would, but if they only knew! We had month, A MONTH, to prepare for either another baby here on earth or another one in Heaven. We prepared ourselves so much that we knew that either way, we’d be okay and make it through.

We have talked about maybe trying for another one, but not anytime soon. We have a 4 year old and a 2 year old to keep up with right now. Maybe after Sissy starts school, or even after Bubba! We will see….

No comments:

Post a Comment