Monday, October 18, 2010

My “Job” Anniversary!

Four years ago yesterday, God blessed me with the most rewarding job I could/would ever have the privilege of obtaining. Motherhood.

Sissy turned 4 yesterday, and while it was a stressful day, it was a sad day as well. We quickly realized that our baby girl was growing up! She will start preschool next year, and before we know it, she’ll be graduating high school!

100_0569

September 2010 010 copyright

I can’t believe how big she has gotten! It seems like it was just yesterday when I laid in the hospital bed worrying about taking her home with just me and her daddy. Now, I lay in the bed and am blessed beyond belief that God has trusted us with her!

I will post some pictures of her party, along with some stories that today I laugh about, but yesterday, at cried about!

No comments:

Post a Comment