Sunday, October 11, 2009

Letter to Hubby

Dear Hubby,

We need to talk. There are a few things that I need to bring to your attention that I don't think you know.

  1. Your daughter and I get disgusted when we have to go to the bathroom and the lid is still up. It's not a hard job to put it is down, is it? I mean, I know that men all over the world have problems with this job, but can't you be different?
  2. You have 1 more day before you have to work days. You need to get your sleep schedule turned around! I know, I know, "it's hard"," you try it", blah blah blah blah blah. MAKE YOURSELF DO IT!! You have to, otherwise, your first 12 1/2 hour shift at work is gonna kick your booty. And personally, I don't want to hear you whine about it doing just that!
  3. I love you and your creativity. I love how you can turn a piece of ordinary wood, or an old antique desk, into a couple of different masterpieces. But for the love of all that is righteous...PLEASE DO NOT POLYURETHANE IN THE HOUSE!!! My head feels like its going to explode, and if mine feels that bad, think of how the kids feel. All the windows in the house and the front and back doors are open, trying to air out the place just because you didn't want to wait a few hours longer for it to dry before you can hang it out! Not cool, man, not cool!
  4. Because of #3, the doors are only open for the time being because Sissy is asleep, hopefully that's all she is, and Bubba is in his highchair eating. Once he gets down, the doors will have to be shut once again, which makes it harder for the stench to escape the closed in portion called the house. Doesn't it say on the bottle to only use in a well ventilated area?? And don't you know that it's 50 degrees outside...not the type of weather where you want to windows and doors all open!

Love,

Your loving, caring, and understanding wife

1 comment: