Wednesday, December 9, 2009

In the spirit?

So my blog is all the "decorating" I am doing this year. The first Christmas we lived in this house, Sissy was just 2 months old. I have always loved to decorate the inside of our house, and that year wasn't any different. The next Christmas, she was a little over a year old, and trying to keep her out of the tree and not touch my handmade ceramic nativity scene was torture for all of us. So the next year, last year, when Bubba was 5 months old and crawling, we opted NOT to drag all of our decorations out of the garage and put them up.

This year we, again, opted NOT to decorate. Hubby and I very much wanted to, but thought we would be yelling telling the kids to get out of it and not touch. I have decided that next year, we plan on being in our own house, and we will most DEFINITELY decorate it!!

So for now, my blog is the only thing getting decorated for Christmas! Thanks to my friend, Ashley, for making my wonderful header!!

No comments:

Post a Comment