Saturday, December 5, 2009

Cold or Hot Natured?

The other night, while lying in bed freezing my bootay off, I was thinking about if I was cold natured or hot natured, I'm natured, err, normal...I think. When it's cold, I'm cold. When it's hot, I'm hot. My dad used to get so mad at my mom and I when I was growing up because during the summer, we would want it so cold in the house that we had to wrap ourselves up in blankets. During the winter, we wanted it so hot that we had to run around in tank tops and shorts. I'm still that way today.

Hubby, on the other hand, is just plain hot natured. Sissy took after him. They both sweat no matter what the temp is, especially if they are sleeping. That's when it's the worst! So of course, when we go to bed at night, the air gets turned on. It's annoying as all get out to wake up at 3am to a frozen nose, ears, toes...yes I have to sleep with my feet uncovered...when it's 30 stinking degrees outside!! Bubba, like me, freezes. We have to have tons of blankets just to stay warm. I guess he and I will just have to grin and bear it!!

So, what are you? Cold or Hot Natured??

No comments:

Post a Comment