Tuesday, December 15, 2009

You gotta do better than that!!

Hubby is always really good at buying things and hiding them until just the right time....until yesterday.

He had bought some gifts and told me to go through them, decide who to give them to, and make a list of who else to buy for. He had them in his room, so I went in there yesterday to do what I was told to do. Bubba followed me in there, and started getting into some stuff. As I was putting stuff back in an open box laying on the bed, my irritation quickly turned into happiness and pure giddy! I was replacing stuff that went to a Canon Rebel xsi! Yes! Hubby had bought and hid it away from me for Christmas!

When we saw him later for lunch, I told him about Bubba finding it for me. Needless to say, he wasn't very happy! He said he has tried his hardest to keep that hid from me. To which I told him that if he wouldn't have left it in an open box, on the bed, I never would have seen it!!

My only irritation about it, I did a photoshoot Sunday afternoon. It definitely would have been nice if I would have had it before then. In fact, after the shoot, I was complaining about my "old" camera that I used. I could take the same shot, without myself of my subjects moving, and the lighting would be different on both of them. It was not only annoying, but I wasn't able to fix them enough once I downloaded them.

I did a great job of covering by telling me that my camera was a good camera and there was nothing wrong with it. I said, "Yeah, but I want an awesome camera. Like a Canon Rebel!" He then proceeded to ask me what the difference was between a 'Canon Rebel' and the one I have was. He played it up good. I wish I would have found it before then!!!

Anyways, so get ready for lots of pictures this Christmas season! I will be taking a bunch!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment