Wednesday, April 7, 2010

House Pics

Well, here it is! The house post!! Pictures of our new house before we bought it, and pictures of the house now. We are currently remodeling the master bathroom, so there will be updated pictures of it…at some point.

 

LR 1

Living Room Before

House 024

Living Room After

LR 4

Living Room Before

House 022

Living Room After

LR 5

Living Room Before

House 023

Living Room After

Jordies Room 2

Sissy’s Room Before

House 017

Sissy’s Room After

Jordies Room 4

Sissy’s Room Before

House 018

Sissy’s Room After

Bubbas Room 2

Bubba’s Room Before

House 012

Bubba’s Room After

Bubbas Room 3

Bubba’s Room Before

House 013

Bubba’s Room After

Kitchen 1

Kitchen Before

House 006

Kitchen After

Dining

Dining Room Before

House 005

Dining Room After

House 033

And the creme’ de la creme’, the view out my back door!!

I know that I didn’t post all of the rooms, but I didn’t want to go to picture heavy in one post.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I so envy your abiity to use color--I am totally lacking! C

    ReplyDelete