It’s been a little over a week since my last post, and I wondered, “Has anyone really even missed me?”
Then I realized, it doesn’t matter.
I apologize, but I did not start this blog for you. Does that sound bad??? I started it as a place to leave my thoughts, feelings, and memories. A place for me to look back and remember what and how I felt at a certain time in my life. If you happen to have started reading this blog and for some reason decided to follow it, awesome!
Okay, so I got a little off track….okay, a lot of track. I just felt that I needed to write all of that not for your benefit, but for mine. I sometimes get upset that I only have like 14 followers, and only like 2 or 3 of them leave comments…if any. I have to remind myself that I started this blog for me, not for your entertainment, though it helps, but for my memories.
So, back to why I actually started writing this post…
I have been MIA for the past week and a half because we have taken a very important step in our lives. We bought our first house!!! We found this house at the end of January, and after a month and a half, lots of stress, worry, stress, fears, stress, arguing, and did I mention stress, we finally got to close! We closed on Friday, March 12 and got the keys to the house Tuesday, March 16.
We headed over that evening with our bed, and paint supplies and got started with painting. When we finally called it quits, it was midnight and we had one coat on the living and dining room walls. The next morning, we started up again with me painting and hubby bringing boxes over from the rent house. At around noon, my SIL and my bestie Stacy, came over and helped me paint. We got the rest of the living area and Jordie’s room knocked out before we called it quits at around 630 Wednesday night.
Thursday, I took the kids to MDO while Hubby went to work, and I went to the rent house to finish packing up some stuff and start cleaning. By Friday afternoon, the kids and drove away from the rent house for the last time. With so many emotions running through my head, it resulted in me weeping like a baby!!
Hubby has had his 3 days off yesterday, today, and tomorrow, and we have gotten quite a bit done at the new house. We still have quite a bit more to go though….
As soon as we get it all done, organized, and looking like a house, I will take, and post pictures for your viewing pleasure.
Don’t give up on me, I will be back….eventually!





No comments:
Post a Comment