So besides my SUYL-Proposal Story that I just posted, I haven’t done a post in almost 3 weeks! WOW
It’s not because I’ve been busy, but quite the opposite. I’ve been very boring!! Hubby has been working out of town for the past 3 weeks..hopefully this is his last week…and he hasn’t had his normal 3 days on, 3 days off. So we haven’t had a chance to do much of anything.
We did, however, manage to go to his grandparents yesterday on his day off and paint their deck. They are out of town for their annual blue grass festival, so we decided to go out there and get it painted as a nice surprise when they get back home. We still have do a little touch up on the floor but it won’t take us that long.
I’ve been having some major hormonal issues to the point where I had a break-down in Bubba’s room the other evening. With Hubby working all the time, I haven’t had a chance to relax without having to deal with kids for more than 5 minutes. Even during the night or nap time, one of them seems to constantly be crying for some reason or another.
The other day it all became too much for me. I sat down in Bubba’s floor and lost it. I was thinking about how much I needed a break from the kids, which led to me feeling like a horrible mom for feeling like a needed a break from them. I then realized that I didn’t feel like cooking supper for the second night in a row, which meant no supper ready for Hubby when he got home from a long day at work. We ended up eating Pizza and Mac-n-Cheese both nights…yes that’s how bad it’s been.
Last night, after painting in the heat all day, I definitely didn’t feel like standing over the hot stove or grill and cook. So we ordered out from my favorite steak/bbq place. Hubby is working today though, and I plan on making a nice meal to make up for the past 3 nights of not using my kitchen for more than dirtying it up! Chicken, steaks, baked potato casserole, corn on the cob, and rolls. How long til supper?!?!





No comments:
Post a Comment