It’s another year…2010 has come to a close and 2011 has begun!
I’m gonna start this year off with a post concerning last year’s Wants and Hopes list.
- Bubba is not yet potty trained! Boys seem to be much harder than girls with this. Can you say “stubborn”?!?!
- I had 5 paying gigs in 2010!!! Whoo-Hoo!!!
- Most all of our debt is paid off.
- We did get to buy our first home!
- Sissy couldn’t start school due to the way her birthday fell.
- I’d say 5 paying gigs is better than none when it comes to my photography business leading off…but not quite.
- I don’t think we took even ONE family picture this past year! Figures…
- We managed to get out of the house more than before. Of course living only a mile from WM and about the same to my brother in laws house, it comes easier!
- I am starting off this year with 6 ladies I call my best friends! And I can’t imagine what my year would have been like with out each one of them!!
So that’s how I made out with my 2010’s…how did you do with yours?





No comments:
Post a Comment