Sunday, January 2, 2011

Back Then, in 2010!

January:

  • I started fasting…no starches for a week.
  • We took our first family pictures since the Christmas before…seems like a theme. The only time we get family pics are at Christmas time!
  • I was the recipient of a random act of kindness from a lady at WM.
  • Hubby started doing more and more carpentry work.
  • God spoke to me concerning my fast. It was going to be longer than a week.
  • I took MANY pictures with my new camera!
  • I connected with my “Brazilian sister” after over 10 years!
  • We got closer to owning our first home!

IMG_2351

January 2010 007 (4)

January 2010 010 (6) copy 

 

February:

  • I realized that people change, and that people you thought were your friends, aren’t, and people that you didn’t think could be your friends, are!
  • We celebrated Valentines day with cupcakes!
  • I was reminded just how big of a miracle baby Sissy was!
  • It snowed, but not a lot.
  • We found a house and was just steps away from closing on it.
  • I bought a new phone! Yay me!
  • Sickness stayed in our house all month!

February 2010 021

February 2010 017

February 2010 053

March:

  • My faith started dwindling…but I kept on fasting.
  • WE GOT OUR HOUSE!!!!!
  • It was a “boring” month. It was all about moving.

Front 1

April:

  • I made the cutest cake for Easter!
  • We realized Sissy was going to be a model one day.
  • Bubba learned how to dunk!
  • I fell in love with Mrs.. Dash.

April 2010 001

April 2010 041 (2)

April 2010 056

May:

  • We had our housewarming party thrown by two of my besties.
  • I photographed my first wedding.
  • We went on a family vacation to Branson, MO with Hubby’s BFF and his family.
  • We bought a dog for the kids…and us.
  • I turned 28….
  • With it being graduation season, I reminisced about my own graduation…10 years ago!

Besties!

Myranda's Wedding 177 watermark

Chicka

June:

  • I had a break down in Bubba’s bedroom floor.
  • I realized just how much Sissy looks and acts like me, and Bubba acts and looks like Hubby!
  • I took ABSOLUTELY no pictures in the month of June!!!
  • But the kids and I did get some pictures taken for Father’s Day!

_13_of_14_

shauna5__8_of_17_

_3_of_14_

July:

  • Bubba turned 2!!!
  • We painted our bedroom.
  • Then we repainted it.
  • We bought a new table!!!

July 2010 038

July 2010 002 

July 2010 007

August 2010 004

August:

  • My Canon bit the dust and I had to get a Nikon.
  • Hubby’s mom and stepdad came in from Florida to stay for a week.

August 2010 019 (2)

September:

  • I got back into reading on almost a daily basis…and realized how much I love it!
  • Hubby and I endeared our 4th miscarriage.
  • I took some 2 year birthday pics of my niece along with family pics for them…and got some cute ones of Sissy while I was at it.

September 2010 001 (2)

September 2010 091 copyright

 September 2010 010 copyright

October:

  • Bubba had a mo-hawk for a couple of weeks.
  • Sissy turned 4!
  • We had a fun time with friends doing the annual Daylight Trick or Treat.
  • Sissy loved handing out candy to all the trick or treaters!

October 2010 003 (2)

Super Girl

Super Man

002

November:

  • We put our tree up.
  • I did Christmas pics for the “H” family.
  • I took the kids’  pics for Christmas cards.
  • We took the kids to deer camp spend a few days with Papaw and let Daddy hunt.
  • My god-mother lost her battle to ovarian cancer.

Harris Christmas 2010 001

Harris Christmas 2010 056 b-w

November 2010 028

November 2010 064

December:

  • Christmas!
  • Sissy got her “pink game” that she’s been asking Santa for!
  • Bubba got a Buzz Lightyear electric car!
  • Momma got a “red game” and an iPod touch! Apparently, Santa thought I was EXTRA good this past year!

Christmas 2010 008 copy

Christmas 2010 027

Christmas 2010 054

Christmas 2010 056

No comments:

Post a Comment