Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Christmas, Dance, and Scarves

It’s been awhile since my last post, but I have technically been pretty busy these past few weeks. I’ve been watching Greek on Netflix  and enjoying it. I also have been occupying my time with learning how to loom knit. All I have been able to do is scarves though…and I’m learning as I go.

The kids have been keeping me busy as well. After we all got the stomach bug right before Christmas, Bubba and I got it again. Then the kids ended up with this coughing, sneezing, runny nose bug. It hasn’t been pretty to say the least.

We also have enrolled Sissy in dance class….and she LOVES it! We have always said that Bubba was going to be our ball player and Sissy was going to be our entertainer (singer, dancer, cheerleader). We can’t wait until her first dance recital, which will be in May.

We FINALLY had my dad’s family Christmas this past weekend. We were supposed to have it Christmas night but my grandpa ended up in the hospital with pneumonia. Then the next few weekends, we had a lot of family members sick. We were mostly all better this past Saturday night, so we had it then. It was nice to see a lot of family that I haven’t seen in awhile. We also learned that one of my cousins is pregnant with her second child! Her oldest was born 3 months exactly after Bubba!

OH, and I also one a giveaway with Warm and Fuzzies! This is Sissy with her cute new hat!!!

January 2011 001

And here are my scarves that I have done.

January 2011 004

Red, black, and white

January 2011 005

Dark brown, light brown, and light blue

January 2011 006

Light brown, cream, and light blue with fringe.

No comments:

Post a Comment