Ok, so I learned how to "bling-out" my blog page by using scrapblog and now I am addicted to it!! It's so much fun.
I used to scrapbook alot back when DD was a baby, but just don't have time to do it. By using this website, it's 10 times faster and funner. (That's not a word is it! LOL)
I sat here and made two pages within about an hour, all while sitting my fat bo-bo on the couch and watching Spongebob with DD. I know, I get amused easily.
I should be cleaning house, since I didn't yesterday. (I don't clean on Sundays because I stay pretty busy with the kids and church) In fact, Hubby just got home for lunch and asked DD if her and I have done anything today!
I said, "Yep, we watched Horton Hears a Who, again. Oh and I cleaned the kitchen"...or atleast put as many dishes in the dishwasher that would fit. "And I made a breakfast casserole for DD and I!"
That's enough for the day, right? Did I mention it's only 2:00pm?? Anyways, I'll do more later. Maybe, if I feel like it! LOL
7 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment