Ok...so alot has happened in the last few days.
*
Sissy is still sick, and after 5 days with out her po-po(paci) we decided to let her have it back since she was sick and constantly crying. She has calmed down some-what with it back, but she still doesn't feel that good.
*
Last night was Hubby's Management Christmas party and it was a riot!! Just seeing the uptight, always stressed, management team out of their element was absolutely hilarious! So glad that my cousin, M, came and kept the kids so that we could attend...Thanks again, Mon-Mon!!
*
I finally figured out how to "bling-out" my blog page, thanks to my friend Kristy. Thanks by the way, Girl!! Don't think I could have done it without you.
*
We think Bubba is teething, he is constantly crying, drooling, and chewing on things. Other than that, he is just getting bigger every day...the boy can wear size 12 month pants. HE'S ONLY 5 MONTHS OLD!!
*
As I am sitting here writing this, Sissy fell asleep while we were watching Horton Hears a Who, which, btw, is a very cute movie. The ending is great!! LOL If you haven't watched, go out and get it and watch it!! I am also attempting to make Dorito Chicken Casserole for fellowship dinner at church tonight, and for Hubby's supper tonight when he gets home from work. (He was upset that I wasn't making some for him, so I am "thinning" the big dish out to make enough for him a dish as well. Men, so spoiled!!
*
So as I am trying to make this dish, I realize that I forgot to pick up one of the ingredients. GREAT!! Hubby has to bring it home with him when he gets off work, and then I have to throw it all together, bake it, and have it done by 5:45. Did I mention that he doesn't get home from work until 5:15, and it's supposed to bake for 35 minutes?!?! Cutting it close, very close!
*
I will let you know how it it all turns out. Hopefully it will turn out good.
*
Sissy is still sick, and after 5 days with out her po-po(paci) we decided to let her have it back since she was sick and constantly crying. She has calmed down some-what with it back, but she still doesn't feel that good.
*
Last night was Hubby's Management Christmas party and it was a riot!! Just seeing the uptight, always stressed, management team out of their element was absolutely hilarious! So glad that my cousin, M, came and kept the kids so that we could attend...Thanks again, Mon-Mon!!
*
I finally figured out how to "bling-out" my blog page, thanks to my friend Kristy. Thanks by the way, Girl!! Don't think I could have done it without you.
*
We think Bubba is teething, he is constantly crying, drooling, and chewing on things. Other than that, he is just getting bigger every day...the boy can wear size 12 month pants. HE'S ONLY 5 MONTHS OLD!!
*
As I am sitting here writing this, Sissy fell asleep while we were watching Horton Hears a Who, which, btw, is a very cute movie. The ending is great!! LOL If you haven't watched, go out and get it and watch it!! I am also attempting to make Dorito Chicken Casserole for fellowship dinner at church tonight, and for Hubby's supper tonight when he gets home from work. (He was upset that I wasn't making some for him, so I am "thinning" the big dish out to make enough for him a dish as well. Men, so spoiled!!
*
So as I am trying to make this dish, I realize that I forgot to pick up one of the ingredients. GREAT!! Hubby has to bring it home with him when he gets off work, and then I have to throw it all together, bake it, and have it done by 5:45. Did I mention that he doesn't get home from work until 5:15, and it's supposed to bake for 35 minutes?!?! Cutting it close, very close!
*
I will let you know how it it all turns out. Hopefully it will turn out good.





I hope your little one gets to feeling better.I like your "blinged-out" blog, btw. lol! Kristy had to help me figure it out, too. I love scrapblog.com
ReplyDelete