So this is only my second post, and I'm gonna whine and complain thru the whole thing...so get ready!
*
First off, Sissy is sick. She woke up from her nap yesterday evening and was crying saying, "Mom I hurt," (Yes, she calls me 'Mom'!) and pointing to the inside of her mouth. Which makes me assume that her throat is what hurts. Along with her pain, she is coughing this cough that sounds like she needs to spit afterwards, you know what I am talking about, but she's only 2 and hasn't figured that out yet.
*
Last night we had Christmas at my parent's house, with my brother and sister's and their families. Hubby ended up staying at home with Sissy, so it was only Bubba and I that went. Which resulted in not getting the "family" photo that my dad wanted to take with everyone.
*
Second off, Hubby's aunt, her boyfriend, and her 12 year old daughter, arrived around 7pm last night, and will be here until Sunday. When they stay with us, Hubby has to sleep with us. (Every since Bubba was born, Hubby sleeps in the guest room. He does this so that he can get some sleep before he goes to work early the next morning. We've ALL gotten used to this arrangement!) So with Sissy being sick, she would cough, which in turn made her throat hurt more, and made her cry.
*
This made Hubby upset and crabby, so Sissy, Bubba, (couldn't leave him in there with Daddy because he still wakes up in the middle of the night) and myself ended up in Sissy's bedroom floor. Very uncomfortable, and not good for my back, I messed up my sciatic nerve at some point during birth with Bubba. So this morning I woke up with my back and neck killing me, and a sick toddler.
*
Third off, I volunteered to keep my niece, who is about 3 months old, and she is sick as well. What in the world was I thinking?!?! I was thinking, "It's Christmas, I'm sitting at home doing nothing, (yeah right) might as well."
*
Tonight we have Hubby's family Christmas, which consists of his aunts, uncles, cousins, and their families. I have to run errands...this morning...and make some peanut butter cup cookies today. That, with a lack of sleep last night, yep, after tomorrow morning's festivities, I am sleeping all day!
*
First off, Sissy is sick. She woke up from her nap yesterday evening and was crying saying, "Mom I hurt," (Yes, she calls me 'Mom'!) and pointing to the inside of her mouth. Which makes me assume that her throat is what hurts. Along with her pain, she is coughing this cough that sounds like she needs to spit afterwards, you know what I am talking about, but she's only 2 and hasn't figured that out yet.
*
Last night we had Christmas at my parent's house, with my brother and sister's and their families. Hubby ended up staying at home with Sissy, so it was only Bubba and I that went. Which resulted in not getting the "family" photo that my dad wanted to take with everyone.
*
Second off, Hubby's aunt, her boyfriend, and her 12 year old daughter, arrived around 7pm last night, and will be here until Sunday. When they stay with us, Hubby has to sleep with us. (Every since Bubba was born, Hubby sleeps in the guest room. He does this so that he can get some sleep before he goes to work early the next morning. We've ALL gotten used to this arrangement!) So with Sissy being sick, she would cough, which in turn made her throat hurt more, and made her cry.
*
This made Hubby upset and crabby, so Sissy, Bubba, (couldn't leave him in there with Daddy because he still wakes up in the middle of the night) and myself ended up in Sissy's bedroom floor. Very uncomfortable, and not good for my back, I messed up my sciatic nerve at some point during birth with Bubba. So this morning I woke up with my back and neck killing me, and a sick toddler.
*
Third off, I volunteered to keep my niece, who is about 3 months old, and she is sick as well. What in the world was I thinking?!?! I was thinking, "It's Christmas, I'm sitting at home doing nothing, (yeah right) might as well."
*
Tonight we have Hubby's family Christmas, which consists of his aunts, uncles, cousins, and their families. I have to run errands...this morning...and make some peanut butter cup cookies today. That, with a lack of sleep last night, yep, after tomorrow morning's festivities, I am sleeping all day!





Hope it gets better! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who is grumpy! I've been sick too, and when Jeremiah attempted to lay on the couch without helping me do the Santa business... I could have killed him. I guess since it's finished, I'll like him again. Maybe.
ReplyDelete