Do you remember when I last asked for you guys' prayers? It's been almost a month since Hubby's first interview. After that 1st interview it took another week or so for his 2nd one. That one was almost 2 weeks ago!
Well, I want to thank all of you for the prayers for God's Will be done in our lives. I am kind of ashamed that it was something very hard for me to pray for...and I would catch myself praying for Hubby to get the promotion instead of "for His Will be done"! I would even go so far as to telling God why it would be in His best interest for Hubby to get this job! (Hubby would have more Sundays off than not, which would make him able to go to church more. We are trying our hardest to get him into church and I just knew this would be the way!) See, I told you it was hard for me!
Well I am please to announce that through much prayer, whether it be the right way or not, it paid off! I believe that this is God's Will...if not, Hubby would not have got the job that we have been longing for since August!! Yep, Hubby is now one of two managers RIGHT below the store manager!
I couldn't be more proud of him! He so deserves this! He is very good at his job, and no, I'm not just biased. I have had many people tell me so!
I can't wait for him to start this job! It will be so nice to see him more! Right now, is works 4 days then 4 off, but he works overnights. We hardly get to see him on his days off because he sleeps. With this job, he will be on days and ONLY on days. He won't have to work overnights again! Even though he works 3 on and 3 off, he will be awake for his days off! I am so excited about him being home at night too! Momma just don't sleep well without Daddy!
Anyways, I was just so excited when I got the news this morning that I had to share it! Thanks again for the prayers!!





Way to go you guys...prayers answered..Remember God knows what our heart desires are!!! Sam works third, so I know the whole sleeping alone thing. Sam has been on third for 12 years and I tell ya I dislike it!!!
ReplyDelete