Things have been hectic around here lately. I guess that's why I haven't posted anything for over a week!
Sissy's 3rd birthday is 10 days away and we have yet to completely plan her party. We set a date and time, but found out today that we may have to move it. Hubby may end up having to work that day. Not quite sure yet.
So anyways, we have been trying to prepare our house for the party. Cleaning, organizing, throwing away, selling, and going through a bunch of stuff! We had a yard sale this past weekend and got rid of a bunch of stuff. Our garage looks a lot bigger without a bunch of junk in it. I guess that's what led me to start giong through all four closests, the junk drawers..yes we have more than one, and the kids dressers.
We have had the same kitchen table and chairs since we first got together about 8 years ago, and we hardly ever used them. So Hubby took an old antique dresser that we had, cut it up, combined it with our table, and made a desk out of it. He also bought some decor stuff from WM to make the house pretty more like a home instead of just a house. I would have loved to do some before and after pictures to post, but Hubby likes to surprise me. So when I woke up one morning, the table/dresser/desk was already almost done, and the next morning, the decor was almost all put up and done.
We have been SOOO excited about Hubby's promotion! We are already anticipating being able to buy a house this spring...hopefully! The fact that Hubby will be on days is way more special to me and the kids though!





Don't forget to go see my mom when you get ready to buy a house!
ReplyDelete