I was thinking about this last night, laying in bed, scratching one, or two, of my 20 bug bites that I have on me right now.
When I was in HS, there was this girl that her legs were always covered in bites. And not just 5 or 6 bites that were red and swollen, but 20 to 30 bites that were scabbed over and bleeding. Yes, it's gross I know, but I am scared to death that I look like that girl to everyone else...just without the scabbed over and bleeding part.
I don't know what it is, but we can be anywhere at any time of day and I can get bit. It doesn't matter what kind of chemicals I have on me or burning near me, I still get bit. It doesn't matter if I'm inside or outside, I still get bit. It doesn't matter if I have on a long sleeve shirt and pants, I still get bit. It doesn't matter if I am up and moving or sleeping peacefully in my bed...I.STILL.GET.BIT!!
Right now, I seem to have a swarm of gnats in my house that I can't get rid of, no matter how clean my kitchen is. They will sit on my ceiling and wait until just the right moment and fly down! I know, I've seen them sitting there, waiting to annoying me!
Along with these "baby flies" as Sissy calls them, there is a mosquito, or two, hiding with them. Every single night, I go to sleep, only to awake the next morning to new itching, annoying, little bites!
To add to my horror, I awoke this morning, got Bubba out of his bed, and let him play in the kitchen for a little it while I got his breakfast, a cereal bar and a banana, ready. I placed him in his chair, turned to get him some Alpha-Bits, and when I took a step, a BIG spider ran out from under me. I was thisclose to stepping on that nasty thing. Not only that, but Bubba could have gotten a hold of that thing. I don't know what kind it was, but I wasn't going to let it stick around while I found out, I chunked a shoe at it, and smashed that gross thing!
I hope you guys don't have this same problem, if you do, I feel for you. I really do!





No comments:
Post a Comment