Monday, July 13, 2009

What's in store

I've got a lot going on in the next couple of weeks or so!
  1. Bubba turns 1 on Wednesday, July 15th! So look forward to the past year review of my little "big" man!
  2. We are throwing Bubba a pool party on Saturday, July 18th, at my parents' house, so there WILL be lots of pictures from that!
  3. My MIL will be in for a week long vacation either Saturday or Sunday, July 18th or 19th. So I will probably be MIA for most of that time...but rest assured that when I return... there WILL be pictures and lots of stories!
  4. AND this is my 91st post...so I am currently looking for a kick awesome give-away item for my 100th post Post-stacular!!!

On another note: My weekend was pretty good. Friday night we went to our good friends, The M's, house to watch a movie (Knowing) and eat a fantabulous dinner. The movie was interesting, in a creepy kind of way. Saturday evening when Hubby got home, we went out to the river with Hubby's aunt K and cousin. While the boys dug, K, the kids, and myself sat in the water and watched. It was quite relaxing...for us! Sunday the kids and I went to church then to my grandpa's house for lunch. Then back to church for drama practice and then off to a wonderful small group get-together.

Hubby is off today and after he mowed the back yard we are trying to decide what we want for lunch and what we are going to do today.

Hope you guys have a wonderful week! Stay cool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment