I have got so much on my mind lately that I thought I would write another post today.
*
I have been struggling with leaving things in God's hands lately. I have been stressed for a few weeks over a couple of different things. Money is ALWAYS an issue. With me being a SAHM, I don't have an income. Hubby has a decent paying job, but it covers bills and that is about it. Not food, not gas, not diapers, not wipes, not essentials, not "just for fun". Bills!
*
It kinda stinks. No, not kinda, it A LOT stinks!! I have a tendency to NOT ask God for His help and to remove my stress from me. I pray that He does on an "almost" daily basis, but when I have certain things come up, I tend to forget to ask.
*
As in my last post, when I finally asked for His help in removing the stress from me about Bubba's birthday party and the wedding photographing gig, he did. And now I feel better about those things.
*
But I have been stressing over money a LOT these past few weeks. Trying to figure out how I am going to pay for Bubba's birthday present(s), the food and what-not for his party, and getting the extra memory sticks and battery for the wedding gig. I finally sat down today and asked for His help calming me and relieving me of my stress. About an hour ago, I got the thought to sit down and right out our budget for this week, Hubby gets paid Thursday. For some odd reason, our water bill (which is normally $60+) has had the deposit applied to it, which leaves us with a $25 credit! We don't have to pay a water bill this month! On top of that, after all the bills are paid, we will still have plenty of money to buy EVERY thing I need, AND have some left over!! WHEW!!
*
God DOES provide!!
Matthew 6: 25-32
25Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
26Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
27Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?
28And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:
29And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
30Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?
31Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
32(For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.





Amen SISTER!!!! I try to tell myself this all the time, and we are only human and we all fall apart at times. That is why the Lord tells us that he will not lay on us more than we can handle!! Keep your head up and face him and he will pull you through!!!!!
ReplyDelete