Hubby's cousin, CS, will be here sometime tomorrow afternoon to stay with us until her mom comes to pick her up either Saturday evening or Sunday. CS is currently staying with her father and they are bringing her here so she can see us and the kiddos before she heads back home. I do believe that Sissy misses her...alot.
Today, I am cleaning up a little bit to prepare for her arrival. Yes she is only 12, almost 13, but I would rather NO ONE come over and my house look like a 3 and 1 year old live there.
So what am I doing right now? Well, I am taking a break before I finish cleaning my kitchen, start roasting a chicken, peel potatoes, and well, finish cleaning. Bubba is sleeping so I can do all that. When he's awake, there is no way that I am able to clean the kitchen. He seems to like to clean on the dishwasher. He's such a boy!!
Sissy is supposed to be taking a nap, but as most 2-3 year olds, she is fighting it. She will end up conking out on her own in a little while...I hope. I'm ready for her to be able to help more with chores.
Growing up, when I would gripe about doing chores or waiting hand and foot on doing things for Dad, he would always tell me that's why they had kids. So the kids could do things that the parents didn't want to. Now, I know what he means. I am sooo ready for Sissy to be able to do laundry and the dishes. I can handle picking up and cooking but I HATE folding and putting up laundry. And dirty dishes just gross me out!
Anyways, I better get up of my bum and finish cleaning my kitchen so that I can start supper. Ughhh, the joys of adulthood.





No comments:
Post a Comment