I have decided that I have a slight case of OCD. Not too bad, I don't think, but a slight one.
For starters, I have to have a clean area where I work. Whether it be to do crafts, write out something...which with the help of my laptop, I don't do much "writing", or when I am cooking. If it's not clean, I have to clean and organize the area before I begin. That's normal though, right?
Another thing, everything must have a place. Even if it's not in a very organized place, it has a place.
The thing that drives me most crazy is my OCD of cleaning. No, everything in my house is NOT spotless, I have 2 kids under the age of 3, why would it be?!?!
But it's the fact that I hate anyone else to clean!! I mean, I love it, it's nice for someone else to do it every so often. I love when Hubby cleans, but it drives me bonkers that things aren't put back where I want them (their place) or the job is just half done.
My kitchen is a big one. Now my kitchen is not fancy at all. Far from it actually. But every object in my kitchen has a specific place. When Hubby or anyone else cleans, puts up the dishes, or even loads the dishwasher, I feel the need to go behind them and do it over.
Things get put in places that aren't right, the dishwasher could only have 10 dishes in it and be full (Did you know, if you stack them properly instead of just throw them in there, you can get more in it?!?!), there is, of course, still dishes in the sink, AND my counters aren't wiped down! Can you imagine?!?!
Hubby has learned through the years to just deal with me over it, but has yet learned to do it the right way. I, on the other hand, have no reason to change. I mean why change something that is already perfect?!?!





Ha ha! My hubby doesn't load the dishwasher cuz he says I just go behind him and redo it! So true! Everything in my house has a place too! My hubby and I both like it like that!
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! You won the fabric giveaway this morning. When you get a chance just email me your shipping address to admin@LaurenNicoleGifts.com and I can ship it out right away.
Have a great day!!