Thursday, August 27, 2009

UGH

Ugh.

That's all I gotta say...UGH!

I have been up since 6am this morning, which is nothing to some of you, I know. But when you don't normally rise until 8a, 9a, or sometimes even 10a, it's a little hard. Bubba seems to be trying to cut some more teeth thru that one little toothed head of his. So he has been a little cranky, a little snot-nosed, and a little whiny since around midnight last night. NOT FUN!

I got up with him about 4a this morning, laid on the couch with him, and he conked back out. We slept there until 6a when Sissy came crying in there because I was no longer in the bed. (Due to certain circumstances, Sissy sleeps with me 3-4 nights a week now. But she will sleep in her bed or the pallet in my floor.) She climbed on the other couch, and fell asleep. So I went and laid Bubba in his bed, still sleeping peacefully, and then had my morning time with God, took a bath, cleaned my kitchen, and then started writing this blog.

And guess what?!?!

Bubba is crying, yet again! Dang teeth!!

I gotta get around and get them ready for Mother's Day Out anyways, so I guess it's okay that he's awake. I'm taking them to school...then Mommy Time for a whole 4 hours...or at least until they call me to come pick up my whiny, cranky, teething, little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment