Friday, August 7, 2009

Lots of Randomness

I have been SO busy that I haven't wrote a post in a week!

Okay, well maybe not "busy". More like lazy and putting it off. I plan on doing a 100th post give-away, and this is the 99th post. I have yet to come up with or buy anything to give-away so I have been putting it off. Anyways, I will get on that. I promise. Really. Okay, well, I'll try.

As I am sitting here writing this, I am watching The View. They have Meryl Streep and Amy Adams from the movie Julie and Julia on today. I really want to see that movie. I first watched the movie The Devil Wears Prada because I like Anne Hathaway. I fell in love with Meryl Streep and her newer movies from that movie. I LOVED her in Mamma Mia and I think Julie and Julia will be another hit for her. But, like most movies, I have to wait until it comes out on DVD to watch it. Hubby does not go to a movie if he is not interested in it at all...not even for me. And sadly, I have no GFs to go with me. But that's another sob story.

Sissy has been doing pretty good with her potty training. No diapers for her since last Wednesday! Yay! Of course, like most (so I have been told) kids that are going thru potty training, we have had a few accidents. The kind where they are in the bathroom, right by the toilet. I mean come on kid..cross those legs for two more seconds. Tuesday, she had 3, yes 3, of those type of accidents. Needless to say, I was a little perturbed! (If you are one of my FB friends, you are probably well aware of how frustrated I was...sorry!)

Wednesday, she did better. Yesterday, Thursday, she had a couple of accidents, but for the most part, did pretty good. The one thing that I was proud of her about was she went #2 in the potty. She has went before in the potty, but for the past few days she has been a little constipated. So when she finally went, she WENT. So much so that it scared her. When it hit the water, she screamed and started crying that she wanted down. I kept telling her that it was okay, that that's what is supposed to happen. I told her that she did good and I was very proud of her. Didn't help. She still cried and screamed. She did finally calm down, but for the rest of the day she kept telling me and Hubby that, "Monser get me. Poo-poo get me. I scared." Yeah, I know it's TMI, but it was too funny.

On another note, the kids and I went to lunch with my friend, AH, Wednesday. She called me out of the blue that morning and asked if we wanted to go to lunch with her. Of course, I said yes. Her and I rarely talk anymore and she is planning on moving her pretty soon, so we will see even less of each other. We had a good time at PP's and it was nice to catch up with each other.

Last thing, I ask for your prayers. Hubby has interviewed for a job promotion and we haven't heard anything on it yet. I ask that you pray for God's will be done in all of this. And that if it is not His will for Hubby to get the job that we have peace of mind and understanding. It would be an awesome opportunity for him and for our family, and we wouldn't have to move out of town..we would even be able to buy a house! So anyways, please send lots of prayers our way...thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment