Hubby and my anniversary is coming up in less than two weeks. We will be married for 7 years. It doesn't feel like that long ago. Guess that's a good thing. Hubby has already given me a couple of presents, which is normal for him. I'm used to it by now. Anyways, he bought me the 8th season of Smallville on DVD. Remember this post? We all Jordan and I have been watching the previous seasons non-stop. The only time I have watched actual TV is when Big Brother comes on! We are gearing up for the season 9 premiere airing September 25...still a ways away, I know.
He also bought me the dishes that I have been wanting since before my birthday! I am so L.O.V.ing these dishes!!
I won a give-away on Lauren Nicole Gifts for some awesome Vera Bradley fabric napkins. I am still trying to decide what to do with it, I am NOT a sewer at all!
Bubba has learned this cheeser look. When you ask him, "Cheeser" he will do it for you! Such a cutie! But I am kinda biased!! LOL





I have those same dishes! They're the ones I registered for when we got married. =) Love 'em.
ReplyDelete