I follow Jen over at First Comes Love, and she recently did this post.
It made me realize that I have never met anyone famous. But I am linked to quite a few by only 2 degrees of separation.
My godparents had some close friends, they may have actually been kin to each other some how or another, that I knew quite well. They were at every function that we were it at. We even went to church together for years…she was my Sunday School teacher for awhile. Anyways, it turns out that Jake Lloyd aka Anakin Skywalker, is there GRANDSON!!
My mom used to work for DHS years ago. She helped families with disabled kids get into schools, and medical stuff, and other things that I am not quite sure of. The majority of her work involved making house calls. Once in awhile, she would let me go with her on one of these trips. I had a fascination with Collin Raye at the time and my mom worked with a relative of his. So she took me to see her. I, of course, didn’t get to meet him.
I used to work with a girl at the pharmacy that used to talk about her niece in Hollywood. She once told us to watch Prison Break one particular evening because her niece was going to be on there. Now, years later, that niece is one of the most popular girls on Disney. No, not Miley Cyrus. Demi Lovato!
I also have a friend that has met many, many, MANY, country singers through her job in Nashville. Now, for some odd reason, she is moving back home. Away from Nashville, and all the stars…
So have you met anyone famous…or are you like me and have many 2 Degrees of Separation?





Welcome to Arkansas Women Bloggers! Nice to see you, your blog is precious.
ReplyDeleteLet's see, I went out twice (as did many other girls) with Brett Favre in college. That is about as close to famous as I am.
The Park Wife