Things have been a little crazy around here lately. Okay, so maybe not so much as “around here’ as “in my head”.
In a single hour day, a million different things pass through my mind. Instead of writing a mile long post detailing every little thing, I will just give you a list. Some things I might one day go into detail about, but tonight, I’ll keep it short and sweet.
- We should be closing on our house tomorrow. Tomorrow is the close deadline, so I am stressing about what will happen if we DON’T close.
- When/if we get the house, when are we going to have the time to clean and paint it before we start moving.
- What colors are we going to paint each room.
- How much help are we REALLY going to get to help us move. (You know you always will get tons of people that will tell you they will help, but will they really?)
- Everything that I WANT for the house. (It’s going on our Housewarming registry…whenever that will be).
- It took me an hour and a half to teach Sissy how to ride her bike the other day, but how long will she remember that.
- Bubba’s 2nd birthday is in 4 months!
- The last two also reminds me of how quick my two are growing up!
- I turn 28 in a little over 2 months!
- I have been fasting bread for a month, and though I still plan on continuing “until something happens”, it’s starting to get hard again to refrain from certain things…mmmm, doughnuts…
- The little things my kids do through out the day that make my heart smile.
- PW posted some stuff regarding her brother made me think of some family memories…this will have to be another post entirely!
- I miss my besties!! The 3 of us have not ALL gotten together in what seems like forever! Really, it’s been since the end of January. I know this because it was at my house, as we were trying to get the house.
- I need to start taking more pictures!! I’ve been slacking…just a wee bit!
- I wonder if a rabbit would be a good pet for the kids….





You sound like me! Im the same way! haha!! Ill say a prayer for ya'll! Buying a house was sooo stressful!
ReplyDelete