Friday, March 20, 2009

15 Things I ♥ Love!!

I was thinking about a good blog post the other night and came up with "15 Things I Love"!! So here it is:
I Love ....
  1. God (He is EVERYTHING!)
  2. My Husband (He completes me...sappy I know, but true)
  3. My kids (I am truly blessed to be their mother)
  4. My Parents (They are my rocks!)
  5. My family and true friends (They are there for me when I need them most)
  6. DABC Family (They are all gifts from God!)
  7. Cream Cheese Pie (It is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G~here is my recipe!)
  8. Long Hot Baths (C'mon..how could you not?!?!)
  9. CSI:Miami (I am absolutely obsessed!!!)
  10. Christian Music ( I do NOT listen to anything else anymore)
  11. Vanilla and Lavender scents (They are oh so very relaxing!)
  12. The movie Sweet Home Alabama (I could watch it over and over and over and....)
  13. The beach (Though it's been over 3 years since I have been)
  14. Blogging (Even though I sometimes have brain farts on coming up with post ideas lol)
  15. Being a stay at home mom (Even though the pay stinks, I love being at home with my kiddos all day long, and watching them grow. It is also nice to be able to share days off with Hubby!!)

So there you have it. The top 15 Things I love!! What does your list consist of??

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful list! I'll have to try the cream cheese pie. Thanks for sharing the recipe. Happy blog party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lovely blog.
    Hope your weekend is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful list! The cream cheese pie sounds yummy!! My family is one of biggest blessings and, therefore, at the top of my list.

    (I found you through UBP.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice list! I could agree with a lot of those things. I'm stopping by from the party.

    ReplyDelete