Today was awfully quiet around my house for the first time in weeks.
*
Hubby started his vacation on Saturday, March 7. As I had stated in a previous post, his Aunt L and cousin C came in the weekend of the 14th. L had to go back to work while C was on Spring Break, so she stayed the week with us. Hubby returned to work on Monday, March 16. Aunt L drove back up on Friday, March 20 and stayed until Sunday afternoon, March 22.
*
Today we woke up, and it was quiet...scarily quiet. Sissy started asking where C was. I told her she went home. She looked at me like was talking in a language she has never heard before and calmly said, "No, Mom 'CC' is sleep." I had to take her into the guest room/Hubby's room and show her that C had really gone home.
*
Thankfully she said, " 'CC' go home," and went about her business. Which, Praise God, she is feeling better and able to be herself again. She was been running around the house, playing, being a normal 2 1/2 year old!!
*
Hubby came home for lunch this past Saturday and asked me if I wanted the movie Twilight. I told him the truth...it didn't matter to me either way. I wanted to see it, but it wasn't something that I cared to buy like some movies. (I had been teasing him and telling him that I wanted to get some "Team Jacob" stuff.) He told me to go ahead and buy the movie, which I did. We watched it during supper that night. Which I have to tell you was A.W.E.S.O.M.E! He grilled steaks, hamburgers, and hot dogs...I love when he grills. He's so stinking good at it!!
*
Anyways, back to the movie. I absolutely loved it!! I am so looking forward to seeing the rest of the series. It surprised me at how much I liked it. I was even more surprised that Hubby watched it with us. All of it. I always thought of it as being a young adult/teenage girl flick. It kind of is, but I have to admit, I like those type of movies/shows. (One of my favorite shows is 'One Tree Hill'. )
*
So, if you haven't watched Twilight...do it!





I LOVE One Tree Hill too! When I was sick with flu and strep while preg. with Kili, I watched all of the seasons they had at movietown! lol
ReplyDeleteYou should read the books. They are AWESOME and if you can believe it, better than the movie. The movie is really good though, I love it too!
ReplyDelete