Thursday, March 5, 2009

Girlie Girl?!?!

I have come to learn that Sissy is SUCH a girlie girl. I used to think otherwise hope that she wouldn't become one, but she has totally turned into a full blown girlie girl.
*
Not one that likes to just dress up and such, which she does do, but one that freaks out if she gets dirty. If she is eating something messy and it gets on her hands, she starts shaking them, crying wanting a towel.
*
Now it's gotten so bad that when Bubba, who has acid reflux, spits up, she starts freaking out...and just started coughing like she is going to throw-up when he does it. Tonight he spit up and stuck his hand in it before Hubby or myself noticed, and she started screaming and crying like there was a huge bug after her. LOL
*
It's quite funny, but sad. I am NOT a girlie girl. I AM more of one than I was in school, but not that bad! I mean, my favorite color is pink, I love purses, and cute clothes, but I don't do my make-up but once a week-for church, I do NOT like wearing dresses, and my hair is almost always in a ponytail.
*
Maybe that just makes me lazy, or out of style, I don't know. I just know that I have no idea where she gets it!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment