You guys have got to check out "The Ultimate Blog Party 2009"! (Just click on the box on the left hand side of my page)
They are giving away prizes, over 120 to be exact! Awesome prizes.
For example, my top three picks are:
- 19 — $50 gift certificate to Target StoresProvided by: Shoot-Me-NowPrize details: Treat your kids, or even better, treat yourself! Shoot-Me-Now would like to donate a $50 Target gift card to one winner.
- 58 – Kitchen Aid Artisan Stand MixerProvided by: Moms Who ThinkPrize details: From Amish Friendship Bread to Decadent Cheesecake and all the meals in between dessert, Moms Who Think has recipes you’ll love. We would like to donate a Kitchen Aid Artisan Stand Mixer to help make one lucky winner’s home cooking even easier. (winner’s choice of color, $349.99 retail value)
- 71 – flip flops for Mom & Daughter from Top It OffProvided by: Top It OffPrize details:Unique accessories for moms and kids! Our newest style of flip flops are a huge hit, and we would love one lucky winner to have a pair for her and her daughter.
If I'm not able to get those my other top picks would be:
21, 22, USC 26, USC 66, 4, 2, 118, 45, 77, 98, USC 11, USC 36
I am so excited about the party and hope that you check it out!! Have fun with it, and good luck!!!





You have a great blog here! Nice to meet you. Found you at the Ultimate Blog Party.
ReplyDeleteI hope you win one of those great prizes!
Great blog! I love your header. I am bookmarking you now!
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a blast at the party!
Happy Blog Party!
ReplyDeleteFound you at the UBP. Your list of things that you love is terrific!
ReplyDeleteHi. Just stopping by from the UBP. Love the list of things that you love. Feel free to visit some time.
ReplyDeleteGreat list! Visiting from the UBP.
ReplyDeleteParty ON from the UPB!
ReplyDeleteBlessings and love you list!
SisterTipster
homeschoolblogger.com/SisterTipster/
ladygraceful.blogspot.com/
Nice to meet you!
ReplyDeleteTalk about a party!
I'm quite intrigued and am learning how to get around!
Just stopping by from 5minutes for moms blog party!
Stopping by from the UBP, have a blessed Sunday!
ReplyDeleteWe had our kiddos close together too! My son was born Sept '06 and our daughter Valentines '08!
ReplyDeleteHi Shauna-
ReplyDeleteYour blog design is fabulous! I love it.
I am just stopping in from The Ultimate Blog Party to say hello. Come by my place to enter to win a LeapFrog Tag Reading System and some books. :)
Stacie
The Divine Miss Mommy
http://www.thedivinemissmommy.com
http://www.twitter.com/stacieinatlanta
Hello! Poppin’ in from The Ultimate Blog Party…all the way from Queensland, Australia! G’Day! I hope you have time to visit my party soon.
ReplyDeleteTa!
I want to invite you to the Mommie Daze Virtual Baby Shower that I am hosting May 15 to June 8. This is an international even and there are prizes! Stop by my blog for all the details.
Cruising over from the big UBP to say hi :)
ReplyDelete