So if I would have written this post yesterday, it would be a stressed out post! Today, not so much. The last thing I said in my last post was that I was waiting on Bubba to catch the sneezing, coughing, and runny nose from Sissy. Yep, you guessed it...he did.
*
Saturday, he was a little sick. He didn't really sleep much Saturday night because of it. He has this thing were when he is sick, he doesn't sleep good in his crib. Yet he sleeps fine with me..imagine that! We only slept about 4 hours that night!!
*
So of course, Sunday morning, he wakes up with his sickness full blown. I had to fill in as a nursery worker at church so we went ahead and went to morning service. That afternoon, I started getting sick and Bubba wasn't feeling much better.
*
Now him and Sissy for some reason this past week or so has gotten in to the habit of not falling asleep until midnight or after...yes after! It has been very frustrating for me and making me very cranky. I have tried to lay them down around 830-9pm but they would just play or cry, anything to keep themselves awake until..yep, midnight!
*
Hubby didn't have to be at work until noon Monday night, so he got tired of listening to me gripe being the wonderful husband he is, tried to help by getting Bubba to sleep for me Sunday night. It didn't work. Finally about midnight, he fell asleep...with me, again.
*
I woke up Monday morning...sick!! I have been sneezing and have had a runny, stopped up nose (you know the kind I am talking about) and still have to take care of sick kids! UGH!!
*
So okay, the first part of my post was a little "stressed out" I admit. But last night, was soooo much better! Yesterday, I decided that the only way to keep Bubba from staying up until midnight or after, was to keep him up more during the day. He normally takes 3-4 naps during the day, his last one at about 6pm and waking up around 830p. So yesterday, when he woke up at 5pm from his 2nd nap, I kept him up.
*
He was so tired, but I knew it was going to be for the best. Plus Hubby, didn't get home from work until after 10pm, so I made sure to have Bubba stay up until then, at least, so that Daddy could see him. At 11p, he crashed, and crashed hard!!
*
He fell asleep in HIS.OWN.BED. and slept until 11 the next morning! WHOO-HOO! He only woke up twice to eat, then went right back to sleep. It was so nice to sleep better, not great, but better, in a long time! I hope he does that good again tonight. We will see...





No comments:
Post a Comment