Friday, August 28, 2009

In the news

Yesterday the kids went to the Mother's Day Out Program...without me. I didn't have to work, so I took advantage of the program and dropped my kiddos off while I had some Mommy Time. I had made an appointment to get my hair "fixed" after the blotched cut I got from Hubby's Aunt LW. I love the woman to death, but I have come to realize that free isn't always better. If you had read this previous post or this one, you would know that I didn't care for the cut, yet tried to make it work. A week had gone by, and I still didn't "like" it. I dealt with it, but that was about it.

So I made an appointment with LE, a girl I went to school with, and headed to see her after dropping the kids off at MDO. I told her what I wanted, and voilĂ ! No problems what so ever!

So....

(From this...)

(To this....)


(And finally this!)

I love it! I had it this way a few times before and always liked it. But then I would get to that stage of wanting it long again, and would grow it out. But, as you can see from the first picture, when my hair is long, it looks horrid!! Granted, it wasn't fixed in that picture, in fact I had just taken it out of a ponytail when it was taken.

Anyways, I have started keeping my nephew, GB, on Mondays and have so much fun with him! So does Sissy and Bubba!! They were playing basketball in the dining area and stopped for a picture. I am absolutely LOOOOOVing this picture! It just warmed my heart that Bubba walked up behind both Sissy and GB and put his arms around them. How cute is that?!?!





Hubby's schedule will change this Saturday and I am having mixed feelings about it. He will go from working 4 on, 3 off to working 4 on, 4 off. I am excited for the fact that he will have more days off to spend with us...his family! But it was kinda nice that he always had the same days off and on. Now, they will change week to week. Does that even make sense to you??

The past two days Hubby, the kids, and I (mostly myself and Sissy) have been participating in a Smallville DVD marathon. We have been preparing for not only the Season 8 DVD set that just came out, but for the Season 9 premiere on Sept. 25th!! YAY!! And no, I don't just watch it because of this guy....

(HHHHOOOOOTTTT!!)

....but it sure doesn't hurt either! Ahhhhhhh

3 comments:

  1. I love the new hair!!! It looked so great today. Thank you for dropping that stuff off for me!! My roots were in DESPERATE need of repair!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cut! I'm racking my brain trying to figure out L.E.! Don't tell me--I'll figure it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new cut! I go to LE too. =)

    ReplyDelete