Not Me Monday, huh? Well lets just see what I did NOT do!
This past week I did NOT yell at Hubby because he put a diaper on Sissy after her being without one for a week, tell him he was going to make her regress, and then tell her that Daddy just didn't want to clean up a mess if she had an accident.
The very next day, I also did NOT decide, after cleaning up 3 accidents, that Sissy was indeed going to wear a diaper until bedtime (3 hours) only to then put panties back on her 10 minutes later.
Friday night, I did NOT get depressed because Hubby didn't get the job promotion we were hoping for, only to find out that the next promotion that will be open is more than likely his.
Saturday, I was NOT bored out of my mind and decide to go to WM to spend money that we did NOT have. I also was NOT able to see my uncle that I haven't seen in 3 years, who lives only 2 hours from me that day.
Sunday, I did NOT eat a hamburger, 2 hot dogs, 2 helpings of baked beans, 2 helpings of potato salad, a piece of birthday cake, AND a spoonful of homemade ice cream, all in one seating, at my nephews birthday...yeah, that was definitely NOT me!!
So, what have you guys NOT done this weekend??





HAHA oh my gosh #1 is cracking me up!
ReplyDeleteStephen and I were sorry to hear about the job promotion... we wanted J to get it over the other people who went for it!
The above food sounds awesome! I'm all about some good ole barbeque!
ReplyDelete