First off, I got a phone call late Saturday morning. It was my uncle that I haven't seen since Sissy's baby shower. Yep. Three years ago. Now it doesn't seem like that big of a deal, I mean I have other aunts, uncles, and cousins that I haven't seen in about 6 years or so. But my Uncle JR and I have always been close. He is the not only my mom's only brother, but my mom's only full blooded sibling. So yes, we have always been very close.
Anyways, he was coming to town to pick up a tractor and wanted to make a quick stop to see us. He was only about an hour away from the house so I had to light a fire under my you know what to get my house clean. If you know me at all, you know that I do not like my house to look like a 3yr old and a 1 yr old live here when company comes over...no matter who it is! I was so excited to see him, and so excited for him to meet both of my kids for the first time!!
This past week went by pretty fast, of course it seems to do so, now that the kids and I don't get to see Hubby more than 2 hours a day...literally! We didn't do much of anything all week. Pretty much stayed home, watched TV, and cleaned house...fun, I know.
Yesterday, Hubby's cousin, CS, arrived to stay until her mom came to pick her up. Her mom actually got here late last night. LW, Hubby's aunt, is a hair stylist, and I have been wanting a change with mine for the past week. So I decided that when she got here, I would have her do it for me. I'm still deciding if I like it, or if I need something else done to it. So far, I'm just not feeling it. I posted pictures of the before, but I am waiting until I can either make the new cut look good, or have it "fixed", which ever I decide I can live with it, before I post pics of the after.
(Profile Before...right out of a ponytail)
And last but not least, the winner of the give-away!
(Drawing the name...)
(Excited about the name, apparently...)
STACY SMITH-FROST!!
Sorry the give-away wasn't anything fancier. Next one, I promise will be better! Probably not down right awesome, but better!





OH COOL!!!!! Let me know when you would like me to get it!!!!!! I just happen to have someone I am going to a boys baby shower for in a week...those thing will come in very handy!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete