OMG…this house training thing is the pits!!!
I have been cleaning up poop and pee for the past 2 days! There are 3 puppy pads laid out, we don’t have a crate yet, in the 3 spots she seems to go the most in. But no, she still doesn’t use them!
I placed her in the bathroom while I took the kids to MDO and ran to WM this morning. I had expected to have to clean up some pee and maybe some poop and pick up some dog food, but what I walked in to when I got home was NOT that! She had pooped, stepped in it, and then proceeded to try and climb out of the bathroom. There was poop EVERYWHERE! Needless to say, I cleaned the bathroom probably better than it has ever been cleaned before! The walls, floors, cabinet doors, and door were scrubbed with Clorox wipes and then Lysoled!!
Ughh…I am so ready for her to be trained…I don’t have enough patience for this!





No comments:
Post a Comment