Wednesday, May 19, 2010

What Time is it??!?!??

I am sitting here in our cabin/condo on Saturday, May 15, morning. It is 7:41 AM, and I am wide awake, and have been since 6:30 AM. Not normal for me. I am a stay at home mom, people! I sleep until my kids allow me to…which is normally around 8:30. But this morning, I awoke at 6:30, on my own. I didn’t sleep very good, being as it was a new place and it was storming.

So Sissy and I, who woke up shortly after I did, got out of bed about 7:30…and she is already giving me some attitude! Not sure how that is going to work out today, seeing as we are heading to Silver Dollar City in a couple of hours!!! I’m hoping her attitude will suffice once she starts having fun there.

Tomorrow, we are getting up and going shopping at a couple of the outlet malls and eating lunch at a place called Mel’s Hard Luck Diner before heading home.

Of course, I won’t be able to actually post this until we get back home, so I will post about the rest of our weekend then as well. I hope you all had a good one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment