So much is going on that I don’t even know how to think straight. Of course that might be do to the fact that I am writing this post, and it’s not even 7AM yet!! Did I mention that I have been up since 330AM??
Um yeah, well Sissy decided to wake up at 330AM to play with Chicka. She hasn’t been back to sleep. Bubba woke up at 5AM, for un-known reasons, and hasn’t been back to sleep. Mom, of course, is EXHAUSTED!!!
Hubby was informed yesterday that he has to go to another store, about 45 minutes away, to work as the store manager for about 2 weeks…hopefully. It could be longer. Here’s hoping to it being shorter!
It’s bad enough that we don’t get to see him very often anyways, with his hours, but now it’s going to be worse. As of right now, he will still have his same hours, ALONG WITH driving time, but also will have to work 5 days a week instead of 3 on, 3 off. Not very fun for us.
Oh, AND, we don’t get to go on the camping trip we ALL were so excited about taking this weekend, because of it. I am totally bummed! We’ve been trying to think of something else to do with the kids to make up for it, but not sure what. We may just end up going with Hubby’s brother, his wife, and daughter swimming at the river or lake, and then coming home and grilling.
One thing that we keep trying to tell ourselves to make it all better is that he will get paid for mileage and that by NOT going camping, we are saving money.
Our dryer is going out on us…when it takes 110 minutes to dry a load of clothes, it’s going out! So we have been looking to buy a new washer/dryer set when/if we get our tax credit on buying a new house back. We have now decided that with 2 kids and a dog, our better buy with that $$ would be to tear up the carpet and linoleum and lay down wood floors.
Oh, I’m still getting a new washer and dryer, but we will have to go with the rent to own way…more payments..fun!





Thanks for visiting my blog and entering in the Arkansas Women's show give away! I hope your life settles down (and that your kids start sleeping a little later!) soon. One suggestion on the dryer issue - string up a line and hang your clothes outside to dry! No payment plan needed! ;)
ReplyDelete