I love my parents!
My mom and I moved to Arkansas when I was about 18 months old. So it was just her and I (my grandparents and uncle moved here right before us though) for a while.
When I was 3, my mom met this guy with 3 kids from a previous marriage. The fell in love and where married…ummm….after that. I can’t remember what year, or how old I was. I do know they have been married for at least 20 years though. I think…
Anyways, my mom, as of right now, is a school teacher. She teaches Home Economics to be exact. My dad runs the farm. They have 257 acres of land with 8 chicken house on it. Yes, you read right…EIGHT laying houses!
They would have an empty nest…except for the chickens, cows, horses, sheep, pigs, and dogs, except for when I was 14, they had a little surprise. Which leads me into my next post.





No comments:
Post a Comment