Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Post One…Introduce, Picture, 15 Facts

I got this idea from a friend, who posted it on her blog. I loved the idea, and hope I can stick with it. We all know how bad of a blogger I really am! Anyways, it’s a 30 days of posting idea. I think you are supposed to do it 30 days in a row…yeah right. Not happening for me.

Post 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts

Post 2-Meaning behind your blog name

Post 3-Your first love

Post 4-Your parents

Post 5-Your siblings

Post 6-A picture of something that makes you happy

Post 7-Favorite movies

Post 8-A place you've traveled to

Post 9-A picture of your friends

Post 10-Something you're afraid of

Post 11-Favorite tv shows

Post 12-What you believe

Post 13-Goals

Post 14-A picture you love

Post 15-Bible verse

Post 16-Dream house

Post 17-Something you're looking forward to

Post 18-Something you regret

Post 19-Something you miss

Post 20-Nicknames
Post 21-Picture of yourself

Post 22-Favorite city

Post 23-Favorite vacation

Post 24-Something you've learned

Post 25-Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs

Post 26-Picture of your family

Post 27-Pets

Post 28-Something that stresses you out

Post 29-3 Wishes

Post 30-a picture

So,  Post 1, here we go:

My name is Shauna and I from a small town in Arkansas. I am married to the love of live and have been for 8 years. We have two beautiful kids who we call Sissy and Bubba. I am a stay at home who loves to read, shop, and catch up on my shows when I get the chance.

November 2010 062

It’s not a very good picture of me…but I’m always the one behind the camera (there’s a reason for that!) And the picture is just a tad blurry…figures..but it’s the most recent.

Here are 15 facts about me. Not sure if they or interesting though…

  1. I love decorating for Christmas, but don’t have near the amount of stuff I would like to have!
  2. I hate hair…dog hair, stray hairs, hair after it’s been shaven off and left in the sink…
  3. I have worn the same one pair of earrings since Hubby gave them to me almost 6 years ago…yes I take them out and clean them!
  4. I have a lazy eye, and the other one has a droopy eyelid.
  5. I don’t eat anything green…except for cucumbers.
  6. I am a little OCD when it comes to certain things. Like the way my dishes are put in the dishwasher in the cabinets.
  7. One of my favorite things about my body is my feet, which is why I love flip flop season!
  8. My biggest pet peeve is feet! I hate feet, other than my own that is.
  9. When I cook, I like to “pretend” I’m on a cooking show.
  10. I used to want to be a cheerleader for a pro team. I still sometimes do small cheers when no one is around….yeah, I know!
  11. I have to have some light on when I sleep, otherwise, my claustrophobia is enlightened.
  12. I am claustrophobic.
  13. I love pictures, not just mine, but everyone’s. I have a small (like tiny) photography business on the side and love doing it!
  14. I hate confrontation.
  15. I can’t stand when people are upset with me. I know not everyone is going to like me, but I would like to think they do.

I hope I don’t sound more lame than I already am! HA

1 comment: