One of the most stressful, yet exciting, part of the holiday season, for me? Christmas cards!
Picking out, not only the card, but the picture(s) that go in them make me want to pull my hair out. There are SO many different designs, colors, sayings, poses, folds, to choose from that I sometimes get overwhelmed!
Of course, I can’t go with the plain Jane store bought boxed cards. That’s just not my style. So I opt to use picture cards. A couple of years ago, I made my own. And while they were okay, they were not a “wow” factor.
This year, though, I’m going with Shutterfly for my holiday cards! They are doing a Holiday card promotion for bloggers and I am ecstatic!! Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010! How cool is that?!?!?
They have everything from Christmas cards to New Years cards. Even wall calendars! I have used them before to make photo books and I love the quality of their prints!
I am liking this one though:
And this one:
And I like the concept of this one:
It’s different and I like that!
I may go with this one:
Or this one:
Oh man! It’s so hard to pick just one! Check it out for yourself and see how hard it is to just chose one!!
Have fun with it, and happy looking!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment