Oh my! This is a hard one!
When I was younger, I can remember always “thinking” I was in love. As I got older, though, I realized that it never was love. It was always just lust, or that I loved the thought of feeling like I was in love.
I guess that my first “true” love was Jesus Christ. I met Him when I was 10 or 11, fell in love, and He has been in my heart every since! He is the kind of guy that never leaves me or forsakes me! Love that about Him!
So there you have it, my first love!!!





I was looking for the like button! Amen sister he is the only man that will always be there for each and everyone of us.
ReplyDeleteLOL..I know, right?!?! I read a blog all the time and do that! I start searching for the like button! Think we've been on FB much?!? HA
ReplyDelete