So if you don't follow my recipe blog, which you really should, I add 14 new recipes today. Go check it out. And remember if you have any you would like to add, just let me know.
*
Yesterday was Sunday, and as usual, I was busy.Hubby We decided to go to church with his family. Then Hubby's family decided to do lunch at the Fish Net. Of course we said we go with them. At the end of the meal, we found out that our lunch at been taken care of, thanks Uncle S!! *
After that we came home andwe Hubby cleaned house. I did help a little bit. I picked up the living room. He, on the other hand, cleaned the kitchen, vacuumed AND steamed cleaned the living room carpet. Yes, I think I'll keep him! Then I had a meeting at church at 4pm and then my Discipleship Training class with the pastor.
*
Today we went and looked at a car that Hubby had seen for me. (I have gotten tired of my car, and can not stand it!!) It was a Dodge Caliber. We both took turns driving it, and decided that we didn't really like it that much. My vehicle now has more room in it, and with 2 kids and all their stuff, it's needed! So we will continue looking and paying my current car loan down.
*
Any ideas on a good vehicle with lots of room and not that expensive?!?!
*
Yesterday was Sunday, and as usual, I was busy.
After that we came home and
*
Today we went and looked at a car that Hubby had seen for me. (I have gotten tired of my car, and can not stand it!!) It was a Dodge Caliber. We both took turns driving it, and decided that we didn't really like it that much. My vehicle now has more room in it, and with 2 kids and all their stuff, it's needed! So we will continue looking and paying my current car loan down.
*
Any ideas on a good vehicle with lots of room and not that expensive?!?!





No comments:
Post a Comment