I was tagged by Kim, so here goes..
***
Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
*
Step 2: tag—eight other un-tagged people.
*
1. What are you wearing right now? DABC t-shirt, black shorts, and underclothing
2. What's the last thing I read/ are currently reading? The Bible
3. Do you nap a lot? Umm...every so often I take a nap with the kids.
4. Who was the last person you hugged? Sissy
5. What's your current obsession/addiction? CSI: Miami!!!
6. What was the last thing you said out loud? "Are you okay? Lay down on your towel and go to sleep." To Jordan, she woke up at 4am this morning throwing up!
7. What websites do you always visit when you go online? My e-mail page, Facebook, Myspace, and Blogger
8. What was the last item you bought? Gas, water, juice, drinks, formula, pizzas, hot pockets...I think that's it!
9. What is your most challenging goal? Losing weight!!
10. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished- anywhere in the world, where would it be? We actually like being right where we are! Most of our family is within a 30 minute radius...so that's good!
11. Favorite Vacation spot? Pensacola, FL. We went every year after we got together, until we had kids. We haven't been able to go the past 4 years. Hopefully next summer when Hayden is 2 we will be able to go back!
12. Say something to the person who tagged you: It's strange how I don't know you personally, but feel like I do, and that I have for years....small world!!
13. Name one thing you just can't resist no matter how bad it is for you: Hmmm....that's a hard one. I guess fried food.
14. What is your favorite item of clothing? My long-sleeve t-shirt that I bought at a Kenny Chesney concert a few years ago. On the front it has pictures of a vacuum, a dog, and a fan. Under the pictures it says, "This Sucks" "This Bites" "This Blows". Then on the back there's a picture of Kenny and it says, "This Rocks"!!
15. What is your favorite hobby besides blogging? I like to do crafts...just don't have time.
16. Name one thing you can not live with out: My Family!!!
17. If you could have any other job besides your current job, what would it be? Well, except for the pay...I love my job!! I would love to have a photography business though or even a Maternity Boutique type shop.
18. What's your favorite drink from Sonic? I don't really go to Sonic a lot, but I do like their Strawberry Limeades.
19, What is one thing you would like to accomplish before you die? I would love to travel abroad and help with a mission.
*
They only person that I can tag that Kim hasn't is Tracy!
So go for it girl!!
***
Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
*
Step 2: tag—eight other un-tagged people.
*
1. What are you wearing right now? DABC t-shirt, black shorts, and underclothing
2. What's the last thing I read/ are currently reading? The Bible
3. Do you nap a lot? Umm...every so often I take a nap with the kids.
4. Who was the last person you hugged? Sissy
5. What's your current obsession/addiction? CSI: Miami!!!
6. What was the last thing you said out loud? "Are you okay? Lay down on your towel and go to sleep." To Jordan, she woke up at 4am this morning throwing up!
7. What websites do you always visit when you go online? My e-mail page, Facebook, Myspace, and Blogger
8. What was the last item you bought? Gas, water, juice, drinks, formula, pizzas, hot pockets...I think that's it!
9. What is your most challenging goal? Losing weight!!
10. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished- anywhere in the world, where would it be? We actually like being right where we are! Most of our family is within a 30 minute radius...so that's good!
11. Favorite Vacation spot? Pensacola, FL. We went every year after we got together, until we had kids. We haven't been able to go the past 4 years. Hopefully next summer when Hayden is 2 we will be able to go back!
12. Say something to the person who tagged you: It's strange how I don't know you personally, but feel like I do, and that I have for years....small world!!
13. Name one thing you just can't resist no matter how bad it is for you: Hmmm....that's a hard one. I guess fried food.
14. What is your favorite item of clothing? My long-sleeve t-shirt that I bought at a Kenny Chesney concert a few years ago. On the front it has pictures of a vacuum, a dog, and a fan. Under the pictures it says, "This Sucks" "This Bites" "This Blows". Then on the back there's a picture of Kenny and it says, "This Rocks"!!
15. What is your favorite hobby besides blogging? I like to do crafts...just don't have time.
16. Name one thing you can not live with out: My Family!!!
17. If you could have any other job besides your current job, what would it be? Well, except for the pay...I love my job!! I would love to have a photography business though or even a Maternity Boutique type shop.
18. What's your favorite drink from Sonic? I don't really go to Sonic a lot, but I do like their Strawberry Limeades.
19, What is one thing you would like to accomplish before you die? I would love to travel abroad and help with a mission.
*
They only person that I can tag that Kim hasn't is Tracy!
So go for it girl!!





No comments:
Post a Comment