I know it's been awhile, almost a week to be exact, but not much as been going on lately. I am sitting here watching "The Dr's", don't know what I was thinking btw, and they are injecting this chick with some type of tissue stuff to mold her a chin. Apparently, she had no actual chin. It was just skin from the tip of her chin to her neck, and was not defined. So they injected her with this stuff and were going to literally mold it like putty to make her a defined chin! OMG!!
*
Anyways... Like I have said, not much has happened this past week. I have been working out on my Wii Fit every day since I got it 10 days ago, but my BMI only went down 0.5 points. But I'm not giving up!! I am soooo ready to get rid of this baby weight!
*
I have been dying to start a new craft project, but don't know what to do. When we got Sissy's toddler bed a year ago, which she still doesn't sleep in, I re-did her room. We can't do much since we rent our house, but we did take down all the Winnie the Pooh baby stuff and replaced it all with girlie stuff. Flowers, polka dots, butterflies.... It's too cute, but I haven't been able to make it back to Hobby Lobby to find more stuff.
(These are little wooden flower hangers that I painted. I think they turned out waaayyyy too cute!)
(This is a shelf that I painted the top part blue, the bottom part a cream color, and then covered with polka dots.)
(This was my favorite project out of everything. They were just wooden letters that I painted solid and then painted with polka dots!)
*
I also used to make this picture frames from canvas frames and scrapbook stickers, but haven't looked for the frames in awhile, don't even know if Wal-Mart carries them anymore.
(These are the only two frames that I have. I made more for other people for weddings or baby showers. I think they looked to corny to do many more though.)
*
Anyone got any ideas?? Keep in mind that having a 2 year old and a 7 month old, I don't have much time to sit still and work for more than 2 hours...nap time. Also, I can NOT sew!! I don't even own a needle and thread. So keep that all in mind when giving me suggestions! Thanks! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment