Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away!!!

I HATE storms. The ones that are just going to be rain and thunder, I can handle. I still don't like them, but I can handle them. The ones that are expected to dish out hail, damaging winds, and tornados...those are the ones that I dispise. I hate them so much that I make myself sick with worry.
*
We have storms coming our way. No, not the little rain and thunder storms. The ones that dish out hail, damaging winds, and YES even tornados. My stomach is is knots!! I'm freaking out and scared out of my mind!
*
To make matters worse, Hubby has to work late tonight. So when the storms start arriving, I will be here by myself with the kiddos until he gets off work. In fact by the time he gets home, is probably the time the storms will start dying down.
*
I'm hoping that my neighbors are going to be home and I can go up there. That will keep me a little sane. When the remains of Hurricane Ike came this way, I was home by myself with the kids as well. Thankfully, my neighbors were home and I was able to stay there.
*
I have been praying to God to keep us all safe, watch over us, and keep me sane!

No comments:

Post a Comment